Pages


Introduction | Street Photography Now

Saturday 28 February 2015


For this module I decided to choose the Street Photography Now theme. I chose this as I am passionate about the subject, street photography is one of my favourite styles of documentary photography and I think there is a large scope to be researched. 

The field of street photography has evolved so much over the years, modern street photography has been clearly influenced by photographers who pioneered the genre. It is also interesting to think about if we are all street photographers now? We all have cameras in our mobile phones, has the internet redefined what it means to be a street photographer?

I will be looking into these questions, as well as historical context, pre 1960's, modern street photographers and how street photography has changed in the art world over the years. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment